Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spam

I blocked his number.

I got tired of his games: the lies, the empty promises. So I went to my Verizon wireless account and entered his number under the Spam controls section - because to me he was spam, wasting my time and filling my inbox with a bunch of junk mail.

Anyway, the spam control lasts 90 days - his will expire on 6/23/11 - that should be enough time for him to figure out that I don't want to deal with him anymore.

This was a long time coming. I consider myself a very patient and understanding person, but I became fed up with the nonsense. It was too much.

I didn't want to be a woman so desperate for a man that I would allow myself to be disrespected and mistreated. I believed I deserved better.

I am interested in dealing with an HONEST person who wants a serious, monogamous relationship.

Let's just say we didn't have the same goals.

Thoughts?

No comments: