Monday, February 14, 2011

How You Doin'?


So, today is Valentine's Day: the day for lovers or the day for those with a special someone to show that special someone just how special they are - LOL.

If you don't have a special someone, I ask - how you doin'?

How you feeling right now? Does Valentine's Day make you sad? Does it make you long for love? Do you think about what could have been (if I had only done...)?

Do the balloons, flowers, teddy bears and cards remind you of what you don't have?

If you don't have a partner, how are you going to spend today — at home or out with the girls?

Or is Valentine's Day just another day to you?

Let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

BPC said...

It used to make me sad, if I didn't have a special someone. Today, not so much. It's kinda just another day, except that fact that my mom sent me Valentine's Day cookies. Not sweatin it!

TNDRHRT said...

For the first time in many years, I felt so alone on Valentine's Day. I worked, worked out, and came home. At least I have my birthday to look forward to.