Monday, November 1, 2010

Nip Tuck


So a good friend allowed me to come over last night to watch the latest episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Boy did I have a good time.

Ms. Phaedra is something else isn't she? And what do you think of Sheree's new man? I've already read reports that he's bogus. (that he only wants to date her so he can be on tv and advance his own media career.) Do you think his intentions are sincere? Check out this Bossip report.

But I was really interested in NeNe's plastic surgery. She had her nose done, a breast lift and liposuction around her tummy. She talked about why she did it in this piece in People magazine.

So, what do you think of NeNe's decision to undergo plastic surgery?
Would you have plastic surgery if you had the money to do it? If so, what procedures would you get - breast implants? liposuction? tummy tuck?
I know two folks who've had breast reduction surgery because of back problems.

I would love to have thinner thighs but I have an extremely low tolerance for pain and am scared to death of needles (the nurse has to hold my hand when they take blood). I guess I'll just have to keep teaching Jazzercise- lol.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes... I'd have my middle sucked out!!!

SingLikeSassy said...

I want a breast lift, tummy tuck and lipo. I heal really quickly (docs have been amazed at how fast I heal) so the surgery doesn't scare me. The chances that it could go way wrong however are too high for me so I'll work with what I have.