Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Housewives Update

I watched the latest episode of the Atlanta Housewives on Hulu. It was cool.
So, let's dish:

First of all, Kandi knows Kim can't sing. Why did she give her that song with all those notes? Was she trying to be funny? Did yall hear Kim? I was screaming! But we know that all Kandi has to do is put a funky beat to it and it will be a hit. Also, Lawrence, Sheree's hairstylist, sounds way better than Kim. Girlfriend can really sing. I was totally feeling the "Closet Freak" song. Will he sell as many records as Kim's "Tardy for the Party?"

Bryson is getting on my nerves. But I guess I got to give the young fella some slack. He's only 20. Do you think he's motivated? He does have a famous mom who can provide him with resources and connections - that makes a big difference. Maybe he just needs to meet the right person and he'll be on his way. I like what Peter was telling him. I think Peter be a good role model, a good mentor for Bryce. Right now he seems to lack initiative.

The actor Leon and also father of model Cynthia Bailey's daughter, sounded so good — ooooh,weeee. His voice is like butter ! I didn't have to look at the computer. I just wanted to hear him talk.

I don't get it. Why does Kim have an assistant? Does she work?

I have to admire Sheree. She sticks to her standards. If you don't have money, she's really not interested. That's why she's getting rid of the Doc. He had the nerve to stay at a Holiday Inn. In her words - "Who stays at Holiday Inn?" I love it !

Leave Phaedra alone. People have their babies early all the time. (lol)

Okay, NeNe and Greg. They are struggling right now. NeNe is all about confrontation. She says what she feels when she feels like it. She doesn't hold anything back. And when she wants to tell you about yourself, she really likes putting her finger in your face. She did it with Dwight and on this episode, her husband - who looked like he wanted to..I don't know. Maybe she should confront him behind closed doors and not in front of company.

Alright, what do you think of the latest episode?

1 comment:

SingLikeSassy said...

Sheree missing out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKjTC8yDFM