Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not For Me


Today, I took advantage of this beautiful Sunday weather to go browsing through Marshalls, Ross and Nordstrom Rack. I tried on a few things and what I know for sure is: SWEATER dresses are not for me.

My already wide hips look wider and my huge derriere looks even bigger (baby got back). Though sweater dresses seem to be all the rage right now (weren't they in style a few years ago?), I will not be able to participate in this trend.

But that's okay. I know my limits — and I do not look good in sweater dresses. They don't do anything to accentuate my figure. In fact, I look bigger. And who wants to look bigger? I'm trying to go for styles that are slimming - lol ! (hence all the black pants, black tops and many, many black dresses :)

What about you?
Are there any trends that don't flatter your figure?
Have you tried a certain style and said - "I'll pass"?

(photo by __.↖ღ ♥ A z a ™ ღ↗.'.

1 comment:

TNDRHRT said...

Skinny jeans. My thighs are thick and muscular. I'd look like a 'sharpie'.