Saturday, August 4, 2012

Why Haven't You?

I got up early this morning and for whatever reason the word "courage" was on my mind.
Maybe my subconscious was telling me I need some (lol).

I was still thinking about a conversation I had earlier this week
with a friend. I was telling her I need to do this, I need to do that,
yada, yada, yada.

And she looked at me and asked: Why haven't you? 

I tried to explain: "Because, well because..."
I couldn't come up with a good reason.
I realized my reasons would sound like excuses.

I know I need to make some changes in my life.
But change takes courage.
Courage takes faith.
Faith means stepping out of your comfort zone
and trusting God that everything will be okay.

I need a little courage and a lot of faith.

What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
Why did you consider it brave?
Why did you do it?
How did your life change?
Are you glad you did it or regret it? Why?

holla at me.

No comments: