Friday, October 14, 2011

Sister Wives

So, I've seen a few episodes of Sister Wives, a show on TLC about polygamist Kody Brown, his four wives and their 16 children.

Initially they all lived together in one house, but now each wife has her own separate home. Kody runs around to make sure each wife is getting enough attention. But there's been some complaining about him spending more time with one woman over another.

Anyway, I was wondering: If I was one of the Sister Wives, do you think my husband would mind if I had a boyfriend on the side? I mean, do you think he'd notice? I could spend time with my other man while he's with his other wives. Do you think the other Sister Wives would tell on me? (Lottie has a boyfriend)

1 comment:

SingLikeSassy said...

I think their covenant is about being married to each other, so having a boyfriend means she would be cheating on her husband AND her wives. At least that's what I took away from "Big Love."