Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Put a Ring on It


My co-worker (a male) just asked me why every woman has in her mind that she has to be married.

I said, not every woman wants to be married, look at Samantha from Sex and the City.

He said, "I"m talking about real women."

Lol.

I told him that it's not necessarily about being married. It's about being loved, companionship and having someone you can care about and depend on.
Basically, you don't want to be alone for the rest of your life, I said.

"No!" he exclaimed, "women want the ring," he said.

What do you guys think?

(Photo by chiceaux)

3 comments:

BPC said...

It's so not about the ring!!!!

SingLikeSassy said...

He needs new people. That is all.

Anonymous said...

eventually, if he's the right person, i want the ring (well, the commitment; i could care less about a piece of metal). but i'm not stalking men, looking for marriage day one.