Monday, June 20, 2011

Bridezillas

First let me say this: I need to stop watching, The Notebook. It is such a beautiful love story and I'm such a hopeless romantic. I yearn for a love like that — together until the end, til death do us part.

I also caught an episode of Bridezillas this weekend. I had never seen the show before, but I knew the premise just from the title: demanding divas having temper tantrums and over the top outbursts.

But I wasn't ready for what I saw. As I watched the show, I just couldn't imagine who would marry these girls. They were mean, spoiled, selfish. They had horrible attitudes, were nasty to their family and friends and cursed like drunken sailors. (One lady told her fiance, "I will stab you with these damn scissors.")

Yet, they were able to find men who wanted to marry them.

Huh?

Maybe all that craziness was just for the cameras. I hope so.

Below is a clip of the episode I saw this weekend:

1 comment:

SingLikeSassy said...

You need to watch the episodes where they go back to find out what happened to them. Many of the marriages don't last.