Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 - Faith, Focus, Follow-up

I didn't want my first blog of the year to be about my speed dating experience last night. I'll save that for tomorrow.

But I wanted my first post to be a positive look forward - setting realistic achievable goals. Last year, I spent a lot of time looking for love — didn't find it.

This year I want to focus on some professional endeavors, clearing the clutter and of course getting this weight off. A friend once told me at the beginning of another year: Faith, Focus, Follow-up. It was the title of a sermon she heard once.

I know exactly what I want to do. But I don't know how to become the person I want to be - know what I mean? How do I get there?

Two days before the new year, a dear associate I was visiting told me: Just Do It. But where do I start? I see my end, but I have no idea where to begin.

In the meantime, I love Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars' goals !!! Check out the video below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand totally my sister, I'm in the same exact boat of transition and change. I know what I don't want to do and I have many ideas of what I want to do, but have no idea of where to start. God's Light will guide, I do believe and His word will be a lamp up your and my path. Be Blessesd, Be Loved, Be You.