Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thoughts?



What are your thoughts on Tiger Woods and his "situation"?

Do you think Serena Williams' punishment was too harsh?

What about the White House Party Crashers?

Well, I tell you one thing. I would have never been able to crash a party at the White House. I'm not blond. I'm not thin. And I don't make the men of the Secret Service blush...

Let's just face it: We live in a society where beauty is everything. An attractive person can get into places and do things, "average" people can't. They have access to people "ordinary folks" don't. With a smile, flip of the hair or a beautiful red dress, they can go any where... even to the White House.

I'm still wondering... who found out they were party crashers (and then told the media)?

2 comments:

SingLikeSassy said...

Actually two Wash Post reporters at the dinner figured out they weren't guests, alerted security, then broke the news on wapo.com.

Tiger is a jerk. But sounds like his wife is handling things.

Anonymous said...

I'm not really surprised at Tiger's situation but he is an idiot...did you hear that message? I can't believe that he doesn't even know how to "situate". It won't hurt his bank account though, I heard that he's on the path to becoming the first billionaire athlete and this "situation" won't matter.

Serena's punishment is too harsh but luckily it won't matter to her either. Unfortunately, she's used to being treated unfairly.

The crashers didn't have a seat so they left and they had bragged to numerous people on FB and via email. It will be interesting to see their punishment. No DC Housewives for them. It's too bad because they're definitely trashy and messy which makes the best housewives.