Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lil'Pimp Big Dogg Baby Daddy

I was ready to get off my online dating site after someone named "ain't studdin' u" sent me a flirt. I checked to see how long I had left on my subscription. I was hoping that it ended at the end of this month, but it doesn't. I have five more months of this foolishness.

It seems that I've been on the site a long time, but it's only been a month. The good thing is you get a lot of flirts. The bad thing is they're usually from people you're not interested in — you know, like men who are 63, who could be my father's friends.

So let me vent for a few minutes.

Dude, if you have the words - "pimp", "dog," "courvosier," or "baby daddy" as part of your screen name, I'm not responding to you no matter how many messages you send me.

Also, I'm tired of reading stuff like this:
"I'm looking for a quality woman. A quality woman would Google my band, listen to my music and leave a comment on my website."
or
"I have a closet full of AirForce One's and linen suits for the summer."
or
"I am not looking for a woman who is not attractive. I'm not settling because I dont have to, the best or nothing."
or
"I believe in taking good care of my woman with money, so she can ever be looking good for me."
or this: 
"Is it possible if I can talk to you and become friends with you? Mother May I? I'd like to keep in touch with you. Bye, Bye."
 
No joke.

But I have to respect the honesty that some guys put forth like this one: "My first priority is to obtain gainful employment....the other priority is to cultivate a relationship with you." 
Yeah, I'm glad he's got his priorities straight.

And if I see one more in-front-of-the-bathroom-mirror-with-no-shirt-on camera phone photo, I'm gonna scream. Listen, go to a park and ask some strangers (a family member or a close friend) to take your picture — pose in front of some trees or water or something. It's not that hard. I promise.

I don't want to get discouraged, though it's tempting. But like my friend says, it only takes one. But geez, how many of these do I have to go through to meet that "one"?

holla at me... 

No comments: